POSSUM MERINO KNITWEAR CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Please always follow care label inside garment.
- Cold hand wash using approved wool detergent.
- Cold rinse.
- Dry flat in the shade – out of direct sunlight.
- Warm iron with a damp cloth.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Check care label if garment is dry cleanable.
For thousands of years sheep have provided us with wool for clothing. Among the many breeds, the very finest fibres are produced by Merino Sheep whose wool is spun into the softest yarn that is most suited for use in luxury knitwear.
- It is naturally elastic and retains its shape whilst giving ease of movement
- It wears longer as its fibres stretch rather than break during washing and wearing. The fibres are extremely tough and durable
- It is a great insulator helping to keep the body at an even temperature
- It is naturally fire resistant
- It has natural anti-microbial properties that make it odour resistant
- With correct washing it will look great for years to come.
Possum yarn is exceptionally soft, light and warm. The secret of possum fur’s warmth is its hollow structure which traps air inside the fibre to provide sumptuous warmth, creating natural insulation.